This chair is inspired by the success of the original Ergohuman Chair. It works on the same principles of supporting your back which then gives you a better posture.
Ergohuman Plus Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair with Headrest
We are an authorised Dealer for the Ergohuman Plus Office Chair – for peace of mind buy only from Authorised Dealers displaying the logo below
Utilising the existing automatic lumbar support of the Ergohuman, the Ergohuman Plus features include advanced aluminium mechanism and frame, seat inclination adjustment, operating instructions CD (which is stored under the seat) and Greenguard certification with 98% recyclability..
Eco-friendly – 98% of the Ergohuman Plus chair is made with recycleable materials.
Ergohuman Chair Specification:
* Advanced aluminium mechanism
* Seat Height Control
* Full mesh seat and mesh backrest with black arms as standard (grey arms available to order on a 9 week leadtime)
* Seat Depth Adjustment
* Seat Inclination Adjustment (Seat Tilt)
* Backrest Tilt Tension Control * Backrest Tilt Angle Adjustment
* Backrest Height Adjustment * 3 Directional Armrests – Height, Angle and Width adjustable
* Headrest Height & Angle Adjustment
* Available in Black mesh from stock (other colours available to order 9 weeks delivery/see additional images – please contact us for details – deposit taken at point of order, balance 1 week prior to delivery)
* Easily assembled
* Outstanding 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
The Ergohuman chair is now Certified in the UK and is 97% Eco-friendly
Certified to BSEN5459 (2000) Part 2 : structurally suitable and sufficiently stable for use as an office chair for up to 24 hours a day, when used by persons up to 150kg in weight.
Eco-friendly – 97% of the Ergohuman® chair is made with recycleable materials
ERGOHUMAN conforms to BS 5459-2:2000 Specification for performance requirements and tests for office furniture. Office pedestal seating for use by persons weighing up to 150kg and for use up to 24 hours a day, including type-approval tests for individual components
BS 5459-2 specifies performance requirements and test methods for the structural safety and stability of office pedestal seating when used by persons weighing up to 150 kg, or when used for up to 24 hours a day, including chairs for use with tables and desks higher than those specified in BS EN 527-1.